Sunday 7 October 2012

Cupcake fun!

As i have mentioned in my first post i have a huge love for making (and eating) cakes, all different cakes but especially cupcakes.

I have been using every excuse to make cupcakes for any occassion possible as i just love love the decorating part (hence the name for my blog: Icedkate)

The other evening i was looking through my baking books and decided to make some pretty pink cupcakes just for the pure reason that the ingredients were in the cupboard and i was bored..


I wanted my first (well technically second) blog post to be focused on my hobby so you understand the meaning behind the blog's name and see some pictures of my cakes.

I'm aiming to create all different posts about (and hopefully soon videos) the cakes i make, equipment i have, recipes etc to share with you guys.

Let me know what you think, happy baking! X

3 comments:

  1. woah these are impressive! you aare very talented!

    www.jessicarella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats lovely thankyou very much and thankyou for my first comment, yay!

      Delete
  2. These look lovely :) yummy

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete